Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Create or Die

Hi all, welcome to my blog! Here you will find the ramblings, love affairs and adventures in the course of my life. I have no idea where they will take me, and I assure you I like it that way. First thing I've learned, keep your visions to yourself. Second thing I've learned, sing them the world. Now what that means I can't quite say, but what I can say is that the power and potential of your mind is everything. Use it mind wisely.

Lesson #1: Dance and Money.

I think we all as a human species should dance like it's our job. I mean why not? What else are we going to do? I'm really not sure what, but I do believe there is a lot to be said by this. What if you were getting paid for dancing? How bad could that be? Dancing like you've let go of everything, everything but the moment, the sure fire love in your heart. Your child is alive. Your spirit is breathing. That's what I mean about dancing. It's about passion. It's about intensity.

So this notion of getting paid for doing what you love is not so far fetched as it seems. Is what it does take however is a willingness to grieve your old notions, your past worries, and absolutely your fears. If you grieve these things, really truly feel them and release them to the ground, you will find your answers. And what's so wrong with answers? I'm not sure what is.

I believe in money. I think money is ok. It's got a bad rep, but you know let's just use it wisely. I can't tell you how to fix the present situation with money. I don't have a solution, but I am open to the discussion of ideas in the hopes to implement a solution. Bring it to the table. Let's learn about what's going on. Let's develop a dialogue. Let's discuss solutions. I would like to see a prosperous exchange of energies. And is what this means, is opening your heart, believing in yourself, and daring to dance.

Now if you do, according to my theory, you will make money. And money after all is the answer. It depends on how you look at it, the perception you hold in your mind. I believe in an answer to all problems. I believe there is a solution, and we no longer need to dwell in past mistakes, illusions or doubts. They are one and all. It's like one big veil. The only reason you made the mistake is because you didn't take the time nor had the courage to look within for a solution, look within for a point of departure, look within for an idea. The source to all ideas is your vision.

Keep your visions to yourself. That's one thing I've learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment