Friday, December 2, 2011

Awakening

I'm awakening and it's not going to stop. I am fortunate to be here at this time. I have opportunities everywhere, and beauty surrounds me.

And how about honesty?

That difficult thing that's hard for us all. Remember, honesty is the real challenge. It takes the most strength, the most courage, each and every time.

It's not a matter of knowing right from wrong, my God, this cripples us. There is no set rule. There is not guideline. There are no words for matters of the heart. It's not about how much you know, or have. It's not about how good you are. It's not about how much you've sold, or how much you've taken or at what cost.

Don't put me in a casket. Don't cry when I leave. Remember the legacy.

I'm considering how I'll be remembered 600 years from now. If you think about life like this it changes everything. All the small dramas. All the bullshit. Yes I said bullshit, and I'll say it again.

Don't cry over a stain on your shirt. There's much more to life.

Don't hide behind walls, no one can see you if you don't embrace your fear. Fear of the light.

I'm thinking of passion. I seem to always be thinking of passion. What really matters is how hard we've worked.

Our schools must change and evolve. We must write a new law.

600 years from now. Who will I be? What will I do now that will matter then? What small dream can I make come true, right here and right now?

I don't know.

What about curiosity? What about excitement? What about love?

Is it possible to love? Who knows what this means. I can't say I know and with that statement I am broken down to nothing. I am diminished completely. I am empty.

I must empty my cup.

To fill it.

I must be that humble.

I don't know what it means.

I am curious to know. I will begin anew with every little choice, every little breath, every little moment.

And then life goes on.

Sometimes I wonder. If the answers are really simple. Maybe I just need to drink more water. Maybe I just need to sleep more, or breath more consciously.

Maybe that's really all I ever need. Maybe that's all anyone ever needs.

We are all the same, one blood, one people, one life. We are all one.

Maybe I'll be born again as a rabbit and that'll be ok.

Nothing really matters. It doesn't matter what you do.

All that matters is how you choose: love or fear.

I think the more you can simplify, the more clear this truth becomes. The more you refine your decisions and direct your feelings. The more in power you become. The more safe.

And as far as I'm concerned that's all anyone is looking for, that's anyone wants. And that will never change. No complexity of man will make that change.

It's a choice. Every moment. Every day. Every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment